Club 345 (three forty-five) is youth group for students in the third, fourth and fifth grades.
We meet twice a month during the school year from 4:30 to 6:00PM at the Ministry Center. Our nights include games, snacks, Bible lessons and memory time.
Our theme this year is “All You Need is Love.” We will use this theme each week and focus on how we can show God’s love through five attributes: Kindness, acceptance, generosity, respect and obedience.
If you have questions, please e-mail Erin Condap at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016/17 Club Dates
- September 18
- October 2 – Crazy Hair Night
- October 16
- November 6 – Sports Night
- November 20
- December 4
- December 18 – Christmas Party
- January 8
- January 29
- February 12 – Lumber Jack/Lumber Jill Night
- March 5
- March 19 – Project Night
- April 9
- April 23 – Super Hero Night
- May 7
- May 21 – Last night for 5th graders
- June 4 – Jump up night for 2nd graders and last club
All Children who attend Club 345 must fill out the MCC-Kids registration Form as well as the Parental Consent Form and the Media Release Form