Club 345 (three forty-five) is youth group for students in the third, fourth and fifth grades.
We meet on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month during the school year from 4:30 to 6:00PM. Our nights include games, snacks, Bible lessons and memory time.
This year we will explore material from The Story to guide our club topics.
If you have questions, please e-mail Erin Condap at email@example.com.
2017/18 Club Dates
- September 17
- October 1 – Crazy Hair Night
- October 15
- November 5
- November 19
- December 3 – Christmas Project
- December 17
- January 7 – Project Night
- January 21
- February 4 – Glow in the Dark Night
- February 18
- March 4
- March 18 – Beach Party
- April 15
- May 6 – Super Hero Night
- May 20 – Last night for 5th graders
- June 3 – Jump up night for 2nd graders and last club